Thread: Another E85 question thread

Another E85 question thread

Hello all,

I have a 2007 Grand Prix Supercharged that I am switching over to E85. I put in 60# Deka injectors and the high flow E85 pump. I have read a lot of posts and there really isn't a definitive way. I had good printouts from years ago but lost them. Here is what I did so far. I changed stoich to 9.67 which I read is the E85 reading. I changed the injector flow rate for the 60# in the tune. Is this correct and is there anything else I need to change. If so is there a write up on how to do it? attached is a copy of the tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2017 Buick Regal Sport Touring 2.0t

Make sure you update the rest of the injector data, but you're on the right track!

Which ones and how? I thought adjusting stoic takes are of the other settings :-/

Sorry for the delayed response. You also need to update the voltage offsets, minimum injection time/amount (I don't recall what HP calls it), as well as some of the other more in-depth injection parameters. There are multiple threads on this.

I?ve changed the stoich back to normal 14.7 since our pcms does not map it well.

I wish there was a decisive how to thread! The information is all over place and I?m not sure what to believe.