Thread: 2019 ford fusion titanium 2.0 EcoBoost awd

Potential Tuner

2019 ford fusion titanium 2.0 EcoBoost awd

Has anyone been playing with these yet I'm looking for a tune or help with it I've never done any tuning myself but a buddy of mine is pretty good at it. so really any help I can get would be appreciated also any knowledge is cool too 😁 thanks

Oh I,m sure there are a few on here that have " played " with one, LOL. I have a 2013 that I,ve done a lot to over the past 3 years dialing it in, plus I just bought a 2017 Sport that's been fun to tune.

Potential Tuner
    Hey thanks for the reply so your tuning yours yourself can you give me a little run down on some knowledge like what will I need to be able to start tuning is it really as easy as flash for tune then flash to OEM map to bring it to a dealer can they tell I'd like to atleast have some knowledge before I commit to doing somthing like this to a car I'm still paying on way my pros and cons as always thanks for any knowledge also if there is any sites I can read for good knowledge on tuning that you know of that would be cool to I dont mind watching videos or reading thanks man

No, its not that easy. You buy a MPVI2 and get the soft wear with it so you can write your own tunes, or have a tuner that uses it email a tune to you if you dont want to write them your self. Most people on here are writing their own, but i,m sure there a few that work with a tuner. Far as writing tunes go, its not real easy if you have no idea how the system works and what things to adjust. You can end up with a mess if you just go crazy making changes without knowing what your doing.