Thread: Airflow correction

Airflow correction

Can someone confirm to me that me have the ability to adjust/correct the airflow model on Audi A7 3.0T? since upping the pulley ratio of the blower, my stft have leaned out quite a bit during normal driving and it has always bothered me. and now i have swapped the stock 2.5 bar map sensors to 3 bar sensors and car is maxing out lean stft at 37% at idle. i have changed the map sensor tables in the tune for the 3 bar. i have tried adjusting the offset and slope tables under speed density, fuel correction tables under fuel tab, even though we dont have a MAF, i even tried adjusting the MAF CALIBRATION TABLE thinking it uses it somehow as a reference. the only table that even showed any change at all. was the fuel correction table but it made the car idle around 1600rpms and stft came down to 25%ish. probably because car was on the throttle slightly. if any one could point me in the correct direction on where to adjust the airflow model. It would be greatly appreciated!!!! I have included the stock file so you can see what tables I have access to. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nevermind figured it out it is under the speed density table it was the map hi 1 + 0 on the slopeside