Thread: Workhorse compatibility

Tuner in Training

Workhorse compatibility

Hi, just joined the forum. Can someone please confirm that the Mpvi2 will work with a 2006 workhorse w22 motorhome? I am just waiting to pull the trigger on the pro once I can confirm. Finished twin turbo on my motorhome recently, but I can?t run it over 2 psi until I tune it.

Thanks!!

Tuner in Training
    Can someone please help me? I've emailed support as well...got a ticket.. no reply!

What computer does it use?

I would assume they are supported if it's a P59 computer like all the other 8.1's use. I know the later E78's are even supported.

Everything I google about workhorse tuning comes up with it being totally possible. The engine and computer should be straight from GM and the pictures look exactly like a P59.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 06-29-2020 at 05:32 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Yes it's a P59 computer. I'm just asking because a tuner tried to used a superchips as a passthrough and although it should be supported as well it didn't work. Since then I've decided to tune it myself slowly over the next 6 months or so.

Tuner in Training
    I have ordered the MpVI2 Pro now. Once I get it I will connect and post how well it works. Then this should be answered for sure for anyone else with the same question.