Thread: Early e38 to later e38?

Early e38 to later e38?

I have read alot of info on the e38s and wanted to see if I could get a consolidated understanding in this thread. Ive read that I cant just flash a 2010 e38 OS to my 2007 E38 OS. Is that true?

If I needed to go to a 2010 e38 camaro OS from my 2007 corvette e38 OS, what all is needed? I read like changing throttles somewhere, read people say its ok, others that its not. I'm confused.

In case anyone is wondering, I am trying to use the rpm extreme AC request module which they say they have only tested on camaro and truck OS, and I have a corvette OS and its not working. I figured Id try swapping to a camaro OS, but dang if that doesnt seem complicated!

Help and thanks

I wish I knew a better answer but I know that DSX Tuning was one that offered the computer/OS upgrades for the 2006-2009 Corvettes.

Maybe contacting them could help answer a question you have. They could know if changing to a newer OS would work or what your options might be.

https://dsxtuning.com/collections/tu...21286585401424
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.