Thread: LSA Swapped 2012 4.8L Silverado tune/stumbling issues

Potential Tuner

LSA Swapped 2012 4.8L Silverado tune/stumbling issues

wanted to see if someone could take a look at my tune and give some pointers, I had it dyno tuned by a local shop and it has some issues and I don't really want to take it back to them, it starts and idles fine but has a big stumble if you try to ease into the gas from a street light or dead stop or if you try and snap the throttle it stumbles, it seems to run fine and has good power when driving down the road, and flooring it when your moving, it also takes forever to shift from first to second
    details on it,
    2012 Silverado stock 4.8L : stock throttle body, stock LSA injectors, stock supercharger pulley,2012 Nachorado 10-25-19 DYNO TUNED MPT.hpt

Tuner in Training
    I am in the process of installing a centrifugal SC on my Gen 4 4.8L so I am interested in what the issue is. Sorry I cant help as mine is only running NA currently.

Tuner in Training
    I can take a look at it for you and make a recommendation. Do you have wideband and the ability to send logs?

Advanced Tuner
    I explain this problem in detail here... https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...3/#post5442154

It has to do with the LSA injector angle of injection.

Tuner in Training
    What did this make on a dyno? There are a few things I would personally recommend fixing and can for you. What fuel are you running?

Potential Tuner
    It did 408 on the dyno (with stock gears & 33" tires) i do have an AME Wideband with the Dongle plug-in, but i need to figure out how to configure it with HP and get the right settings for the logs, i just have the std version and it doesnt seem to let me change the configurations on the data log, also ive been just putting in 89 octane since it didnt seem to drive any different on 91? but would appreciate any tips since i am new to tuning,

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeshow View Post
    I explain this problem in detail here... https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...3/#post5442154

It has to do with the LSA injector angle of injection.
    whoooly moolie,,, Smokeshow, thats some nice work on your Colorado,,, sucks about this adapter plate issue...