Thread: Need tune for 2018 Sierra 5.3L Procharger D1sc

Potential Tuner

Need tune for 2018 Sierra 5.3L Procharger D1sc

Hey everyone,
    I'm new to the HP tune community. I have a 2018 Sierra 5.3L and a D1sc Procharger on the way. I currently have a cat back exhaust, K&N intake, Jet throttle body, Jet mass air flow sensor, Airraid Throttle body spacer, and superchips tuner. I know most of the engine stuff is going away with the Procharger. I am looking for a tune I can put on a play around with. I have downloaded a few different tunes from stock to Procharger tuned for different vehicles just to see what parameters are changed. I live in Denver also so there is the air difference to play with as well.
    If anyone has a tune they can share that would be great. If someone can point me in the direction of the parameters I need to change that would help also. I did install a 180 degree thermostat so I know I need to change the fan temps for that as well.

Send any questions you have. I have about a week before the procharger gets here and probably another week before I actually get it installed. All the tune shops up my way are slammed and can't even get me in to tune till middle of August. Don't really want the procharger sitting on the shelf for a month.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    i would remove all those Jet related parts and superchips

you are on HPT forum and need HPT tool

your car can be tuned with all factory sensors

you also would need a breakout harness for your car
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

A few people on the forums will tune your truck for a price. If your looking to do all the tuning yourself you better start searching the forums and reading alot.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    i would remove all those Jet related parts and superchips

you are on HPT forum and need HPT tool

your car can be tuned with all factory sensors

you also would need a breakout harness for your car
    Why would I need a breakout harness? This is the first I have heard about that.

Potential Tuner
    Already planning on removing all mods except the exhaust to replace with the Procharger

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    anytime you have a centri setup your MAF sensor has a built in Baro and it can not see boost

your airflow model will be off
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161