Thread: whipple 150mm no response

whipple 150mm no response

hi all,

i am tuning a 2018 s550 A10 it has 150mm throttle body from whipple i scaled the area with respect to their 132mm but i am getting negative results if i blip the throttle i loose throttle control?? does anyone have working data ?

Tuner
    Funny I just may have figured a part of this out. I do not have the 150 mm TB data, but i was having the same issue with a 132 mm with the correct data. I was able to fine tune the TB data and still was getting a dead peddle until i would let it idle for a bit. I was logging every source, Limit, and Mode I could find and it would look perfect even when the pedal was dead. it would even log my pedal input but no throttle effect whatsoever.

I ended up going to Engine>Electronic Throttle>Feed Back Source> Air Limit source and Engine>Electronic Throttle>Torque reduction Mode> Air Limit source and in both I shut off everything But injector limit. Not sure which one was responsible for the dead pedal yet, but I will turn them back on one by one to find out. i am willing to bet there is a way to tune this not to happen and leave these limiters intact but I have not gotten that far yet. Hopefully this will allow you to tune in the TB if no one post the factory data. Good luck.