Thread: Heads/Cam 2015 Corvette.....aggravating

Tuner in Training

Heads/Cam 2015 Corvette.....aggravating

Ive had this car for about a week, have read and read as much as needed based on the issues Ive ran into. My issue right now is I can't seem to get rid of this timing pull at wot. Ive tried raising the VTT and DD proportionately but when I do, the throttle will become limited a little more each time I make a change upward. So I went back to stock VTT/DD settings and got full throttle but the timing pull is still there. Lessened the VTT and not much change. I think the frustration is causing me to look over something so just wanting a second set of eyes please and thank you.

What I have done currently you can see by comparing the current file and stock file. The log I have, my WB was on gas scale for some reason so disregard my afr's on the MAF and VVE tables. Just trust that they are +/- 3-6% cause you'll surely wonder wtf when you see -32 lol.

MikeMcGivern2015Corvette-MAF_Tuning#2.hpt

MikeMcGivern2015Corvette-StockorPreviousTune.hpt

I_hate_this_corvette.hpl
    1999 Camaro SS #1601

1998 Z28 M6 cam/heads/bolt ons/9"

Advanced Tuner
    You aren't logging any fuel pressures or injection timing. This is a ton of knock retard.

Senior Tuner
    Increase your DD tables on the last 2-3 rows by 5% at a time, until the timing retard goes away.
    I would also revise your Enable Torque Table for PE enable. Not saying that that is causing a problem, but I've seen some strange things occur when you 0 out certain tables.
    Finally, it's ok to desensitize your KR tables a bit once you get close to where you need to be. (this isn't your problem, but it can help achieve max power on a heads/cam/header equipped car.