Thread: OBDLink LX Bluetooth

Potential Tuner

OBDLink LX Bluetooth

Hello,
    Both myself and fellow track day guy are experiencing the same exact problem with the OBDLink LX Bluetooth device.
    Upon starting the car, it will throw a "Wrench" light on the dash and won't communicate. This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens at the most inopportune times. I was sitting on the hot grid, started the car and immediately pulled the warning light. Only way to clear is to remove the OBDLink LX Bluetooth device, hook up a reader and clear the code. Ruins a track session at times. P062C - Internal Control Module Vehicle Speed Performance.
    Have driven around the neighborhood recording with no issues and then it popped up at the track on both of our cars......same code.
    Thoughts?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rmarble57 View Post
    Hello,
    Both myself and fellow track day guy are experiencing the same exact problem with the OBDLink LX Bluetooth device.
    Upon starting the car, it will throw a "Wrench" light on the dash and won't communicate. This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens at the most inopportune times. I was sitting on the hot grid, started the car and immediately pulled the warning light. Only way to clear is to remove the OBDLink LX Bluetooth device, hook up a reader and clear the code. Ruins a track session at times. P062C - Internal Control Module Vehicle Speed Performance.
    Have driven around the neighborhood recording with no issues and then it popped up at the track on both of our cars......same code.
    Thoughts?
    Forgot to add. 2017 Shelby GT350R