Thread: expedition 2018 tune help

Potential Tuner

expedition 2018 tune help

Hello

I would like an update to the Expedition 2018 standard

My car has the AFE POWER MOMENTUM GT power strip

People managed to reach 440 hp at 93 octane Can anyone help me to reach this number or exceed it

Potential Tuner
    Hey potential tuner,

I found the right article that may help you with your question. Although, this is a newer version of the expedition. https://www.tfltruck.com/2019/05/201...family-hauler/
    Last edited by Michadoh; 07-09-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you, but I purchased an HP MPVi2 tuner

They do not support this version

I have a copy of my car's file if someone wants to help me modify my car

Potential Tuner
    I would say you can look at my tune, but the 2018 EcoBoost is a different beast. What I have programmed may not work for you.
    And honestly, I purchased a tuner from More Power Tuning. I copied some info from their generic F-150 tune. Not to mention, I did install several after-market performance parts. The custom tune I have is likely putting me at 500+ HP. I would give them a try.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistic67 View Post
    I would say you can look at my tune, but the 2018 EcoBoost is a different beast. What I have programmed may not work for you.
    And honestly, I purchased a tuner from More Power Tuning. I copied some info from their generic F-150 tune. Not to mention, I did install several after-market performance parts. The custom tune I have is likely putting me at 500+ HP. I would give them a try.
    Thank you

I copied the melody but lost the engine power and now I returned the melody to factory settings and I see that the F150 2018 is close to my car One of the members put the melody of his car and copied the melody and the performance changed for the better but I am not confident in performance and problems after use