Thread: Need Help Again with a tune file for My 2006 Ford Crown Vic PI

Tuner in Training

Question Need Help Again with a tune file for My 2006 Ford Crown Vic PI

Back in September of last year I had someone assist with providing me a tune file for my 2006 Ford Crown Vic PI. However, it was plagued with many emission issues and electrical issues. The tune worked out for a little while, but then my ECM failed. As we all know, if that happens, HP Tuners will not recognize providing credits back for this.

Moving forward, The car sat for a long period of time. I decided to bring it back to life. I replaced the ECM, replaced all the emission components, had the transmission gone through and upgraded with a shift kit and Sonnax valve body and installed 3.73 gears with a posi-trac unit.

Other than the transmission and rear end upgrades, the engine is bone stock. Changed all spark plugs, replaced all coil packs, cleaned the throttle body and dropped in a AEM non oil type air filter. This vehicle will only be running on 87 oct fuel.

The car runs fantastic for what it is. I would just like to have that edge back and have a speedo reading correctly. Is there anyone experienced with this engine that could provide me with a good tune file to compliment the drivetrain upgrades?

Thank you,

James

Tuner in Training
    Anyone out there have anything to help me out with a tune file?