Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ?Burble? tune questions.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello trying to get some bangs out of decel but getting the throttle hang anyway you can share your secret or give me a hand? Literally been trying to complete this for years off and on!
    Just PM me

2020 5.7.14.hptchallenger.hpl

Cant get them to work properly. Can make it work like a dream on other cars i am getting rev hang and its even reving on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian8501 View Post

Cant get them to work properly. Can make it work like a dream on other cars i am getting rev hang and its even reving on its own.
    Ever get it worked out?
    MPVI3 PRO
    Southern region

I'm interested in the crackle on decel also. I've got so many Honda's and Nissan's in my area thinking there fast and hot because they do the crackle and I know I make more power than them with my engine but I'm so quiet under decel they just rev next to me while I'm so silent. It's pretty bad my kids Fiat 500 can pop or crackle with a stock tune and I can't...lol
    Yeah its a gimmick or a show thing but I'd like my car to do it also. I've tried several tunes and paid for several tunes to do this and it doesn't ever work.......

Attachment 131006
    This is my latest tune

Advanced Tuner
    Doesn't DFCO also need tweaking/disabling as injectors turn off during decel?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by brr View Post
    I'm interested in the crackle on decel also. I've got so many Honda's and Nissan's in my area thinking there fast and hot because they do the crackle and I know I make more power than them with my engine but I'm so quiet under decel they just rev next to me while I'm so silent. It's pretty bad my kids Fiat 500 can pop or crackle with a stock tune and I can't...lol
    Yeah its a gimmick or a show thing but I'd like my car to do it also. I've tried several tunes and paid for several tunes to do this and it doesn't ever work.......

Attachment 131006
    This is my latest tune
    try this

3-8tuneThrottleAdjustment2-pops.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian8501 View Post

try this,

2020 5.7.14 - pops.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JJsmagicsauce1299 View Post
    Ever get it worked out?

post your tune.

I did face the exact same issue while tuning my JK wrangler 3.6 pentastar, however I nailed it and worked every time since, I found out the throttle freezes at -10 or more so I setted it to -5 and works great.

not sure if other cars go to -10 and more or will hang too. just try test it and verify

But you have to remove the cats first.

Potential Tuner
    I have a 2015 v6 challenger and was trying to find anyone with a pop and crackle tune or if anyone knew how to make one. Anything helps!
    Here's my stock file if anyone knows how to make a tune for me and would like to help me out.Stock.hpt