Thread: 2012 Dodge Charger 6.4 tuning help needed

Tuner in Training

2012 Dodge Charger 6.4 tuning help needed

Hi guys,

I have a 2012 Dodge Charger 6.4l SRT8. I previously installed a procharger kit, tuned the car. I drove it 2 years already. This winter I made some changes (new forged pistons, conrods). I also installed a bigger damper and fuel injectors - Bosch 1200cc
    I haven't started the engine yet, because I want to finish tuning first. I'm not sure how to change the tables for the injectors (pulse width vs fuel mass). Car was lean when I last drove it. I want it to not feel hunger for fuel anymore

Any help please.
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Where did you get the injectors from and did they provide you any dodge fuel injector data? The data in the tuned file looks way off. I'm running 550cc Bosch injectors and my numbers are very close to yours. Slightly higher to be honest.
    How big is the cam? Are you running the Neural Network or Speed Density?

Here is the data I have for my 550cc injectors. These are on my supercharged 5.7 with 8psi running 85% duty cycle and no lean spots.
    Injector Data from Harrop.png
    Your injector data is critical to start with. Adjusting the fuel will then depend on whether you are running Neural Network or speed density. If it's a really big cam and you have the phaser locked out you'd probably want to run speed density and adjust your VE tables for fuel. You would only adjust the injector data if you're cam is still small enough for a phaser limiter, and you're running the NN. You could also use the Neural Network Trainer to adjust the Neural Network VE tables. I still run NN and used the trainer to make fueling adjustments.
    Last edited by vndetta79; 05-03-2023 at 04:31 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Yes, the injector data is close to yours, cos it is for my previous injectors, which are 545cc.

I will give it a try with the Neural Network Trainer.

I am so.....I found all the data I needed. I was looking for Bosch injectors, but in the end I bought FIC injectors

Thanks for the help
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by moto_ivanov View Post
    Yes, the injector data is close to yours, cos it is for my previous injectors, which are 545cc.

I will give it a try with the Neural Network Trainer.

I am so.....I found all the data I needed. I was looking for Bosch injectors, but in the end I bought FIC injectors

Thanks for the help
    FIC is good. Best of luck then.