Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ?Burble? tune questions.

Quote Originally Posted by malikib View Post
    from what i know when ANN is enabled any changes in the VE are ignored and do not have an effect, did your changes to the VE have an effect ?
    Actually a good point. Probably a good question for the OP.. See if it made the desired result.

Tuner in Training
    Like I said I?m new to all this and no idea what all the table are. All I know is that the tune you sent worked WAY better than anything I tried. I was getting a nasty throttle hang and no longer get that, and I wasn?t getting park rev pops, now I am haha. Haven?t uploaded the new one you sent

Quote Originally Posted by itskrelltho View Post
    Like I said I?m new to all this and no idea what all the table are. All I know is that the tune you sent worked WAY better than anything I tried. I was getting a nasty throttle hang and no longer get that, and I wasn?t getting park rev pops, now I am haha. Haven?t uploaded the new one you sent
    Yea the question was more about the last tune I posted for you. Let us know if that one changes things at all.

Bullet300, I tried to download your tunes to see what you did for the OP, but VCM Editor says I they both use a new or unsupported version. I'm at the latest stable version, 4.6.3. Any idea why I can't open them?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sienile View Post
    Bullet300, I tried to download your tunes to see what you did for the OP, but VCM Editor says I they both use a new or unsupported version. I'm at the latest stable version, 4.6.3. Any idea why I can't open them?
    You need to open them with latest beta version. Don't worry the stable version will still be on your machine, you will just have a new beta version of editor and scanner.

Tuner in Training
    That updated tune didn?t make the pops any more aggressive per say, but kinda pops sooner on the RPMs

That updated tune didn?t make the pops any more aggressive per say, but kinda pops sooner on the RPMs
    Ok this is the same tune with just NN disabled. Interested to see what the difference is. 5.7 Crackle tune.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Hold on, don't just turn NN off and attempt to run off the stock VE tables they are far from where they should be...just look how jagged they are.
    ve.JPG

Oh shoot yes correct. Thankyou Homer.

Tuner in Training
    Not sure what that means tbh.

Advanced Tuner
    Not sure what that means tbh.
    It means don't load the tune with NN off as the VE tables are not optimum and the car will run like crap.

Shouldn't VE tables be similar to the torque curve? By that I mean going up until the end and then tapering off a bit.

Advanced Tuner
    VE will follow the shape of torque curve but in stock form the car does not run well with NN off.

Potential Tuner
    Great information guys! We just received the tuner for my sons 5.7 Challenger today, as he really wants a burble tune. Looking forward to comparing his base map to the OP's and hopefully trying the 1st and 2nd tunes posted by Bullet300, or at least a variation of.

Advanced Tuner
    Watch for throttle hang.
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Potential Tuner

Help

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet300 View Post
    Oh shoot yes correct. Thankyou Homer.
    I?m having issues with my tune can you help me? I just want pops and crackle on deceleration and park and neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by TAPOUTTUNING View Post
    I?m having issues with my tune can you help me? I just want pops and crackle on deceleration and park and neutral.
    Not my thing but look at the instructions above. I am sure you will be happy with the result.

Tuner in Training
    @Bullet300 how about older hemis? Should I drop in advance table just in the same range as you did in that tune or should I extend range of drop off? By that I mean that uploaded tune spark tables started at 0.08g of aircharge and end at 0.85 since mine starts at 0.10g and ends at 1.15 (0.05 step for every row)

EDIT: ok it seems I missed that there is huge difference between maps. Mine uses map pressure instead of airflow.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-07-2020 at 04:30 PM.

figured i'd see if anybody was still looking at this thread but i have an 11-14 5.7 and i wanted to do a burble tune for it what would be different from the 15+ tune thats in here already?

Tuner in Training
    Hello trying to get some bangs out of decel but getting the throttle hang anyway you can share your secret or give me a hand? Literally been trying to complete this for years off and on!