Thread: LS3 Throttle body

Tuner in Training

LS3 Throttle body

Any one make any progress with getting these to work on the 411 ecu?
    Last edited by kirk tarrant; 07-02-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Get x-link throttle module adapter for specific OEM throttle model (LS3 gold or silver plate , L92 or LS2) if you interested. I had one before with L92 throttle then I tried it with LS3 gold plate , had a lot of issues specially with random REDUCE engine power . Now I am on 78 stock throttle .

Tuner in Training
    i did not think the x link would work as it has 8 pin plug and the c5 has a 6 and 2.

I got a gold blade to work not real long ago... I think it was even a 98 C5!! Set your Throttle Max Rotation % vs. Pedal to be 96.80 at every cell that currently reads 100%. It will open all the way without pushing "too far" and setting REP.
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I got a gold blade to work not real long ago... I think it was even a 98 C5!! Set your Throttle Max Rotation % vs. Pedal to be 96.80 at every cell that currently reads 100%. It will open all the way without pushing "too far" and setting REP.
    I will try to use them back when I get chance, and will be setting the Throttle Max Rotation % vs. Pedal as you suggested .

Tuner in Training
    Will try as well. I'm using a sneakeater 102

I'm running the latest xlink for in LS3 goldblade on my P59

Changed my ETC Area Scalar from .0164 (stock) to .0208. Your setting may vary, do some google searchers for this setting. Putting in .0208 for a starting point will probably let the car idle at least, mine wouldn't stay running at .0164.

Quote Originally Posted by kirk tarrant View Post
    Will try as well. I'm using a sneakeater 102
    This is specifically for an (OEM) LS3 throttle body being used on a C5 though...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Chuck View Post
    I'm running the latest xlink for in LS3 goldblade on my P59

Changed my ETC Area Scalar from .0164 (stock) to .0208. Your setting may vary, do some google searchers for this setting. Putting in .0208 for a starting point will probably let the car idle at least, mine wouldn't stay running at .0164.

I've only ever used this part with trucks; FWIW. The C5's don't seem to need it (P59 or 411).
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com