Thread: 04 gto no start vats out

04 gto no start vats out

have a 04 gto 6 speed built motor big cnc'd heads bigger valves and the lsa supercharger with smallest pulley new 96lb injectors, new crank and cam sensors. put in a new tick v2 boost cam and now the car wont fire it turns over but no start ive tried new senors cam and crank sensons new injectors and a new ecm with new program with the hp tuner pro. fuel pump turns on and i have fuel to the rail but injectors wont fire or pulse. tried noid light it says i have the pulse from ecm. im lost as to why the injectors wont fire/pulse due to the fact vats if programmed out in hptuners. any help would be greatly appreciated. gone through and diagnosed as far as i can go tried two different ecms no bad fuses. swapped relays with systems that work and no go. it turns over but wont fire at all. thanks for any help or ideas or something im missing
    04 gto cncported heads bigger valves and supercharger long tubes with spintech pedders suspension

What reluctor wheel do you have on the crankshaft?

Stock reluctor wheel

So, you going to post the tune file and maybe a log?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you reuse the stock cam gear? Are you getting spark?

Cam gear and/or sensor signal missing will not cause a no-start. Hard start, probably, with some popping and banging if it guesses the firing order wrong on the first try, but keep cranking and it will switch and start and run normally.