Thread: Camaro LS3 M6 - Installed LSA SC 2.45-Base tune-Hesitation in 3rd gear and above

Potential Tuner

Camaro LS3 M6 - Installed LSA SC 2.45-Base tune-Hesitation in 3rd gear and above

Hello all,

I recently installed an Ported LSA S/C onto my LS3 '14 Camaro SS. I switched my pulley drive from the LS3 pulley system over to an LSA drive to run the 2 belt system, other mods in list below.
    My IAT is reading at the blower lid and I am plugged to the 3Bar MAP on lid. I have no DTCs but do get P0131 and P151 when the car begins to act odd. The codes go away after a key cycle it seems although I don't get a CEL/MIL (it does work :D) . The car is currently using a base tune, meant to get me from my Home to the shop for a Dyno Tune.

The issue: Car idles fine, no surging or anything obvious going on just by listening to it. I can cruise in first and second gear around town okay, the problem begins when I get onto my third gear and above usually +30mph.
    I will be cruising (35-45mph) in 3rd gear and the engine will begin to hesitate where I can increase throttle and hesistation goes away or I shift into 4th gear and the hesitation goes away momentarily but eventually comes back. Once this happens a couple of times, pressing the gas pedal has no reaction as the engine still hesitates and then the car will proceed to die if I clutch in. Restarting the car can get me about a block down before the issue now is present on 1st and 2nd gear as well.

The only way I can get it to reset itself is by turning the car off for about 15 minutes and then driving back home before it occurs again.

My tuner is currently looking into the logs to see if there could be anything odd.
    I figured I reach out to these forums as well to try and gain some more information as to what could be going on.

I enjoy learning and looking at all this data to try and make sense of it, but not sure what's going on atm :D.
    I smoke tested the car when Injectors were installed and all was okay everywhere - will probably smoke again today.

Attached are some logs I took last night.
    Can anyone please let me know if there seems to be something obvious going on throughout the logs I'm missing?
    Things I noticed, LTFTs, O2s mvs are low at the end of the logs - not sure what else is a good indicator.

Please let me know if there are any questions I can help answer.
    Thanks for your help!

Mods:
    RPM 5" CAI
    Spark plug BR7EF - Gapped at 0.028
    1 7/8" SW LT Headers
    ID 1050X Injectors
    DSX Tuning Flex Fuel sensor plugged into Pin #40 at ECM
    DSX Tuning AUX Pump (trigger I believe was 9PSI from MAP)
    Catalytics have been removed- off road pipes installed
    LSA Supercharger ported by DC Porting - intake runners and snout ported with a 2.45 Pulley
    Zl1 Supercharger Lid
    Stock Lower Pulley from ZL1/V
    MSD 8.5 Ignition Wires

Moved coil bracket down 1/2 inch or so to clear injectors
    MAF breakout harness to connect IAT at Lid
    Throttle body harness extension

Thanks.
    Last edited by MagikMaro; 07-07-2020 at 07:40 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Post the file

Potential Tuner
    Hey Smokeshow,

I added the files to the post. Please let me know if they're not visible to the public.

Thanks in advance!

Advanced Tuner
    The .hpt tune file.

Potential Tuner
    HPT file Added, apologies.

Advanced Tuner
    You need a lot of fuel in it. Take the MAF table, multiply by 1.5 and get more data.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks! I'll do that and post logs.

Potential Tuner
    Issue fixed, thanks !