Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help with spanish oak strategy swap

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by kwcvpi2010 View Post
    Could you put your most current file on I?d like to take a look at it I?m just curious when you have the time
    Ill pm you with the file and some details about how the engine/ trans is set up.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by momotunes View Post
    I sent you a PM for your email.

If you licensed the other file and car wouldn't start it's due to the ipc and equizzer Id mismatch. HPT doesn't have that defined in your Vic file but does in the Stang file. You can ask them for that so you have it, input those values on the mustang file you licensed than flash it.

I believe if you flash the SCT file I sent you than you would have to pay to license it to further edit which it will need. So you may end up using more credits. I could be wrong though as I never tried to do this with HPT so maybe some who has can comment.
    Awesome yeah ill send customer service a message and see if they can get me that information.
    Yeah im pretty sure i will have to re license the new tune file but hey if it costs me two more credits to get this mess behind me it will totally be worth it.
    I think even if i were able to get the information to match on my current file and the mustang file, id still have to license it again with the matching information.
    So either way i may be in for some more credits haha