Thread: some tune help/insight needed

Exclamation some tune help/insight needed

i got a new ecm today. i got the ecm installed, hooked the battery back up and tried to start. It cranked which was good cause it was not doing that before. but wasnt trying to fire, so i looked at the scanner and it threw a VATs code so i cleared and clicked the relink VATs tool and it said successful but still wouldn't start. I went into the tune, turned vats to none, wrote it and it started!
    I basically copied all my data from my yukons old tune where it ran good but a tad on the rich side.
    the first minute or two it ran little funky but slowly got a little better. so i went for a drive and no MIL came back on but was throwing the system too lean code, and the battery light was on despite the volt gauge on cluster and volt reading on scanner was normal at 13.5 but i suspect that it was from me forgetting to disable the E-fans in the tune since i have a clutch fan still. also the alcohol % sensor showed 0% on the scanner but i know it is atleast 70% ethanol and my old ecm confirmed that. i did made sure that flex fuel in the tune was enabled. beforehand, any ideas on that? also if you dont mind taking a look at the log from the first start up, and then the drive and also my tune and give me some insight? truck defiantly is not the same as before, felt sluggish especially at WOT and under a load. i have a CAI and the exhaust is dumped after y pipe no muffler or resonator. only cause it cracked and was dangling, dont feel like fixing since im going to longtubes in a few weeks.
    its a 2004 GMC Yukon SLE AWD vin"Z" L59 5.3.
    the ecm is from a 2005 cadillac escalade awd 6.0 also flex fuel.
    20-07-09 21-47-31.hpl20-07-09 22-04-18.hplnew p59 escalade tune.hpt
    2004 GMC Yukon L59 AWD 4L60E. E85

Advanced Tuner
    The 'sensor fitted' bit is not currently defined in HPT software. They may be able to add it, you'd have to ask...