Thread: Need Help Tuning 2002 Ford mustang GT

Tuner in Training

Need Help Tuning 2002 Ford mustang GT

I have a 2002 mustang gt has long tube headers and lighting 90mm maf sensor and the car runs really rough is there a way to change it to 90mm or would i have to tune it with a wide band. Also would be useful if some one could help me on what to change to tune it. thanks there doesnt seem to be alot of information on how to tune these cars.

Tuner in Training
    Stock.hptStock Tune.hpl There are both log and the tune file any help would be useful tomorrow i will install the wide band and start messing with the maf any tips will be useful thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonelSVT View Post
    Stock.hptStock Tune.hpl There are both log and the tune file any help would be useful tomorrow i will install the wide band and start messing with the maf any tips will be useful thanks

This will help get you started.Stockedit.hpt

You may have to download the latest beta to open.

Tuner in Training
    Does Any one have a problem that doesnt allow the hp tuners scanner to connect to a car and when it does connect the miles will show(-------) and the scanner will not read any thing i have to unplug the mpvi 2 so shows miles and lets it turn on , Please help i checked for updates and they doesnt seem to be any , i am trying to tune the maf and i cant create a histogram

See EEC-V tunability thread.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceNA View Post
    See EEC-V tunability thread.
    just seen seems like this problem has been going on for long time and it still hasnt been fixed is there any other way to tune this car is running really lean

LeonelSVT do you are anyone else have a stock tune for 2001 0r 2002 gt?

Tuner in Training
    So i had seen a post that this problem has been fixed with the eec v tuning car has just been sitting there any reply if it works now? i want to tune since it runs very lean because of the 90 mm maf sensor and i lost the original one so i have to tune it or buy another one and filter. any replys would be helpful

Tuner in Training
    tune #1 log.hpl here is the tune log for anyone wondering the program still cuts off atleast for me and how could i add fuel in this car says i was running lean aroun 15.5

They keep saying it's fixed but everyone is still having issues with it. It appears their hardware is not compatible or it would of been fixed by now, best to log with another device