Thread: Can't read my 2019 Challenger

Potential Tuner

Can't read my 2019 Challenger

I've got my MPVI2 pugged in and the key in the on position. I'm connected to the internet,I keep getting a message the something failed and I need to be connected to the internet. LOL I am connection to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kountryboy2 View Post
    I've got my MPVI2 pugged in and the key in the on position. I'm connected to the internet,I keep getting a message the something failed and I need to be connected to the internet. LOL I am connection to the internet.
    you need a smart access cable

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by malikib View Post
    you need a smart access cable
    Thank you.

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah the supported vehicle list has a note at the very bottom of the page stating smart access cable is needed for +2018 FCA models.
    https://www.hptuners.com/vehicles/

*Note: 2018+ Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM requires the Smart Access Cable available here: Dodge 2018+ Smart Access Cable 1Note: 2015+ Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM vehicles need the PCM Modification Service to unlock the PCM before tuning. 2Note: 2017+ GM 8-Speed and 10-Speed Tranmission Control Modules require unlock via HP tuners GM TCM Unlock service before tuning. 3Note: Some PT Cruiser GT and Neon SRT-4 applications use an NGC1 ecm which are not supported, verify what ecm your vehicle uses before ordering. 4Note: Mercedes equipped with MED17.7.2 or MED17.7.3 DO NOT require a PCM Modification. VCM Suite BETA 4.3.233 or newer is required for support.