Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 2.7 ecoboost Max Boost possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardoc22 View Post
    Here is the latest i have of mine, which i didnt have any luck with increasing boost.
    evry thing is mexed up it weird that you still didnt have any increase in boost

Quote Originally Posted by HPtuningmarwanhilal View Post
    evry thing is mexed up it weird that you still didnt have any increase in boost
    Yup haven’t tried it since

Tuner in Training

Max Boost 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost.

Quote Originally Posted by CannaGeneticsBank View Post
    Hey all so I have a bone stock 2020 2.7 ecoboost. I did some initial scans yo see the stock performance of the truck. While fun to drive data shows it could be better. So I understand I mostly want to stay in torque management to pull ou those few extra horsepower. But Im comimg from Dodge Hemi tuning to here and am not confident yet even changing parameters.

But what I would like to know for my piece of my mind is how much boost can these stock turbos safely take? Im asking as it is already producing from what I have seen so far up to 18.3 pounds of boost. So if my assuming is right and please correct me if im wrong but changing the torque management tables will allow me to command more torque which in turn would up the boost yes? If this is the case and say max boost is around 20 pounds should I just stay away until I upgrade these turbos?
    Using stock settings on the turbos and with HP Tuners tuning I have seen 22 pounds for a second or two on my data log. Mostly stays around 18 to 21.6. I have 4 inch exhaust with a diesel muffler, K&N air filter and the air intake swirlers removed. And a good tune.