Thread: Turbo & IPC errors

Potential Tuner

Turbo & IPC errors

Has anyone with a turbo 2015+ been able to get their IPC errors down while under boost at part throttle? I can't seem to eliminate mine around the 4k range and up if not in WOT. I have adjusted the TQ and Inverse tables per recommended procedures but it still isn't really helping.

I have a 2017 GT350 with Hellion's street sleeper (62mm) kit running 7psi. Should I be looking at the Throttle Body model or keep it stock since it is the stock TB?

Thanks,

Rich

Tuner
    Can you post a tune file and a log? That would be very helpful.

You know there are a ton of IPC and ETC errors in stock tunes as well? As long it's not inducing hesitations - ignore it...

Potential Tuner
    Thanks veeefour. It isn't hesitating with my latest tune. I just thought I should be clearing the IPC's. Thanks for the feedback.

I always average out my IPC logs. They average out to less than 5, 99 percent of the cells are zero.

I can still get tiny little spikes when the cams are transitioning from MP to MP, or if the cams get a bit out of whack and its trying to reconcile weights across several. These however do not close the TB or cause any drivability issues.

Are you sure your inferred MAP and actual MAP are equal?

Potential Tuner
    I am not sure at all. I do not have an actual MAP sensor attached.

Potential Tuner
    I made some progress with my IPC errors.... I had adjusted the Speed Density / Max Aircharge Load up to 1.99 thinking I needed to account for the extra load. Moving this back to 1.00 brought my IPC errors down by half.