Thread: LTFT B2 pegs -32.8% after removing Diablo and tuning with HPT.

Tuner in Training

LTFT B2 pegs -32.8% after removing Diablo and tuning with HPT.

I figured out that most of my oscillating idling issue with this Challenger is due to the fuel trims on bank 2 going maximum negative on the long-term adjustment. I've seen one thread where it was said that something in a previously DiabloSport tuned ecu can make this happen even if the vehicle was returned to stock with the handheld before the tune from HP tuners was applied. I have tried using both ve tables and disabling bank 2. Same result. I tried disconnecting the battery for several hours and still the problem persisted. is there any truth to this and do I need to send the ECU to DiabloSport to get reset or can the dealer flash it out to completely stock?

Tuner in Training
    Weird, Mine is a 2006 SRT8 Jeep, went from stock tune, tuned with HPT, and my Bank 2 is -32 as well. Sounds weird that we would both have a similar rich issue on different start/finish points. I believe I am on a NGC3 pcm

Tuner in Training
    Yeah it's really odd. The oxygen sensors oscillate between 2.5 and 3.5 volts perfectly but the B2 LTFT just wander down to -32.8 everytime.

Tuner in Training
    That was an interesting read. I think I may do the battery overnight to see if that works for mine as well. Maybe try to reset adaptives with scanner if that doesn't work. Then I may speak to my tuner after that if I need to get the jeep reset at the dealer.

first thing is to disable NN. This overrides the VE, wich are far away....
    baro learn and other adaptives should be disabled.
    If you want to tune in closed loop, the treshold and hyst from trhottle must be set.
    I also disable throttle adaptive, bit I think there is something strange in the pcm.
    it always shows closed throttle while logging, but ve values goes up to 150 at 4000, wich is very high and makes me wonder, if the open loop value is called.....

Tuner in Training
    NN is disabled on 09 Srt?s. I had the dealer flash it back to stock then reread the tune and changed all the values back to the way I had them. All is fixed now. It no longer pegs LTFT B2 at -32.8%.

Advanced Tuner
    My wifes car is doing this and has had a Diablo tune on it for 120K miles. We lost the Diablo tuner years ago so I can't flash it back to stock and the dealer won't flash it unless it is set back to stock. I found a place on line to send me a new computer for 149$. I hope this solves our problems. I've checked everything else and if this doesn't fix it. It's got to be the cam of timing chain or something.