Thread: What in the heck is this?!

Tuner in Training

What in the heck is this?!

Anyone willing to take a look? At idle in gear my engine starts shaking really bad, my stit goes sky high as welll as my iac count, as in it maxes out, and I go so lean that it cant even read that high. I know my idle is a bit choppy from having a cold hole, one of the new injectors I put in isn't firing right. Although I don't know how that can be the problem, although it may be exacerbating it. I'm at a complete loss. The car was doing damn good, only dipping a bit low when coasting at around 30mph. In the log it did it several times, but I made sure it did it at the very end to make it easy to find.
    Thanks, fellas.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Transmission related? TCC clutch engaging or not disengaging? just a guess

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousg7 View Post
    Transmission related? TCC clutch engaging or not disengaging? just a guess
    I have my tcc internally disabled since the solenoid went bad (I'm waiting on my trans guy to get me one in the mail). Your idea is one that makes sense, I may drop the pan this weekend and see if my "fix" went wrong somehow. Although the car never dies, it'll just sit and idle like absolute crap with my afr gauge/iac counts pegged.
    It doesn't do this every single time, just most of the time. Generally doesn't do it in reverse either, only in forward gears. If it was the converter, it would do it in reverse, also... Ya?

Tuner in Training
    Also wanna add, if I let the car roll forward, even just a couple inches, it starts clearing up. As long as I'm rolling, it won't do it at all. So, only in gear at idle.

Tuner in Training
    If you want help, post your tune and a log, blah, blah, blah. So much for that idea...