Thread: Histogram Will Not Work

Histogram Will Not Work

Any tips on getting histogram issues resolved? I only get a reading in the 1.8 section of the MAP kPa.

Any help will me much appriciated!

Advanced Tuner
    What exactly are you trying to capture...a multiple column and row "graph"? Can you post a screen shot of the graph set-up and what it displays?

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    What exactly are you trying to capture...a multiple column and row "graph"? Can you post a screen shot of the graph set-up and what it displays?
    I want a histogram so I can dial in my VE/FT's and validate AFR/Lamda with with my Wideband. The Wideband didn't record anything and the other table just pulled data in at 1.8.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner in Training
    Channel PIDs need to match Histo PIDs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mag0842 View Post
    Channel PIDs need to match Histo PIDs.....
    Thank you... I doubled checked that, still no luck.

Advanced Tuner
    I think you want Pratio and not MAP. Remember at idle MAP is about 40kPa you are trying to capture way below that.
    VE table.JPG

Most 1 bar MAP sensors (they only read from vacuum to atmosphere) have a measurement range of ~15 kpa (vacuum) to 105 kpa (atmosphere).
    Last edited by Homer; 07-15-2020 at 02:21 PM.

I think you want Pratio and not MAP. Remember at idle MAP is about 40kPa you are trying to capture way below that.
    VE table.JPG

Most 1 bar MAP sensors (they only read from vacuum to atmosphere) have a measurement range of ~15 kpa (vacuum) to 105 kpa (atmosphere).
    Don't I feel stupid... That has to be it... Thank you!

Now I just have to setup the math, I figured that would be available in the list.

Advanced Tuner
    You should be able to select pressure ratio as one of the channels and then graph it so no need for math.

Found it! Thanks agan... I need to stop overthinking this.. Just a little intimidated by the pcm configuration.

Advanced Tuner
    Don't be too hard on yourself HP tuners can be overwhelming if this is your first time tuning. What I did was to play with VCM scanner for a couple of weeks just to get familiar with how to set things up. I have HP tuners for well over a year and I still feel like a noobie. BTW are you the same McCloud from ChallengerTalk?

Don't be too hard on yourself HP tuners can be overwhelming if this is your first time tuning. What I did was to play with VCM scanner for a couple of weeks just to get familiar with how to set things up. I have HP tuners for well over a year and I still feel like a noobie. BTW are you the same McCloud from ChallengerTalk?
    Thank you, appriate the encouragement.. I still have a few classes left in a tuning course I'm going through. They are gong into HP Tuners now and going through a few different PCMs, unfortunetly Dodge isn't one of them but it should still help seeing all of the different PCMs.

Yes, same McCloud and I assume you are ChallyTatum?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by McCloud View Post
    Yes, same McCloud and I assume you are ChallyTatum?
    Yes but here I feel more like Homer.

LOL.. alright Homer it is! Homer Tuning LLC. .. kind of has a ring to it.

Advanced Tuner
    Simpson or from the Iliad?
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    Simpson or from the Iliad?
    I don't think it matters as neither one probably can tune a dodge.
    Last edited by Homer; 07-16-2020 at 12:37 PM.