I've been data-logging an external wideband (AEM 41-4110) through a serial-to-USB adapter and a USB 3.0 hub for several months now. Vehicle is a 2000 Silverado 5.3L. The last couple times I've attempted, VCM scanner operates as normal, but when I connect to vehicle, the AEM - AFR channel disappears from the list and the sensor data is not recorded. I've confirmed there is voltage coming out of the wideband outputs.

After some digging in my laptop, I noticed that there was a forced Windows update (KB4559309) that cannot be rolled back, and that no wideband data shows in any of my log files after that update. It seems like a lot of people are suffering all sorts of different issues as a result of this update. I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this update affect data logging through a serial connection, and if there's any fix available. I can't think of anything relevant to the wideband system that I've touched in the last two weeks since the update, but there could be something else going on.