Thread: FPCM licensing confusion

Advanced Tuner

FPCM licensing confusion

2014 Camaro ZL1 with E67 using MPVI2 standard
    I bought 2 credit and have tuned the ecm fine and understand that the FPCM needs another 1 credit to license...or so I think.
    I've been in Fuel System>Fuel Pressure and have been able to make changes and flash so what am I missing here?
    Is this not the FPCM area I'm modifying when changing low flow and high flow pressures?
    I want to get the FPCM licensed and know I've only paid 2 credit for my VIN, but it seems like it's already working to make changes.
    Can someone shed light on this please? Yes I have searched but not really seeing what I need

Thank you

Advanced Tuner
    There is another tab next to that one for the fscm. What you are seeing is in the ecm. It allows you to control several behaviors of desired fuel pressure, etc, but it is passed to the fscm from the ecm. I'll attach an fscm-only read shortly for you to see.

And yes, it's another credit to license it.

FPCM-zl1-stock.hpt
    Last edited by RobZL1; 08-15-2020 at 05:31 PM. Reason: added fscm file

Advanced Tuner
    OK, so before I saw your reply I went and tried it again. I read the entire vehicle and then when it was done went to WRITE. It said I didnt have a license for the FSCM would I like to buy credit. I went to HPT and bought a single credit but it still doesnt recognise the credit in HPT in order to get the FSCM to license. says I have 0.
    What the hell.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you re-sync the interface?

Advanced Tuner
    lol. no
    you're the man!

Rookie move
    Last edited by marksrig; 08-15-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I forgot to resync. now it took it and I can see the Fuel Control Module tab next to Fuel Pump in the Fuel System. If I hit WRITE, it gives me the ECM and FPCM as writable options. FPCM says "Brickable" on its tab.

Thank you ROB!!!

Advanced Tuner
    You're welcome. Glad it worked out!