Thread: MUSTANG 3.7 TUNERS! - 2011-2014 Compare Files

Tuner in Training

MUSTANG 3.7 TUNERS! - 2011-2014 Compare Files

Howdy,
    Im making some progress on this tune and at the point where It would be great to have some compare files to cross reference. Navigating tuning has been proven to be one of the most difficult subjects ive ever tried to learn due to the lack of available information!

I haven't found any 3.7 tunes posted in the depository so I actually haven't viewed any third party tunes.

I know the 3.7 isnt very present on the forum but if any happen by this post it would be great if we could start a new thread for our platform.

Thanks for your time!

Advanced Tuner
    There's at least one modified tune 2012 Mustang 3.7L tune and a number of stock ones in the repository. Try searching again for Ford Mustang 3.7L
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Tuner in Training
    Yes, obviously I have access to stock files. That other custom tune file is tuned for e85.
    Last edited by SoulMusicRelation; 07-22-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Im still having trouble disabling the STFT with the ford logic. How is there only tune videos on GM!!? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMusicRelation View Post
    Im still having trouble disabling the STFT with the ford logic. How is there only tune videos on GM!!? lol
    And why you even would want to disable STFT? I'ts not a GM, you don't have to disable VE to tune MAF...everything is already there with 2 widebands...

Advanced Tuner
    I haven't found any 3.7 tunes posted in the depository
    Yes, obviously I have access to stock files. That other custom tune file is tuned for e85.
    It's happened in the past where folks can't find something for various reasons (account issues, incorrectly searching, etc.). You said you couldn't find any 3.7 tunes and I checked and did so I provided the knowledge that something was indeed there and how I found it.
    Last edited by blackbolt22; 07-28-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

Tuner in Training
    Hope this helps. Ill load my current E85 tune using MU52 and ill load my 93 tune here with MU52 injectors. (dont use injector data unless you go to mu52 injectors) Mine is a 2017 so i dont have MAF info or anything since my car is MAP. but you can look through it to get an idea.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    awesome thanks! Im tuning for 85 a well. I have bosch 80# single cone but cant find the correct ford data that matches my deltap in my tables.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercilus View Post
    Hope this helps. Ill load my current E85 tune using MU52 and ill load my 93 tune here with MU52 injectors. (dont use injector data unless you go to mu52 injectors) Mine is a 2017 so i dont have MAF info or anything since my car is MAP. but you can look through it to get an idea.
    what year is your car? I wish I had a lot of the adjustments you have lol. my 87 tune it almost the same as yours on the timing tables but I have adjusted my cam timing a lot.