Ive looked for this answer.
While I realize the individual knock sensors for each cylinder can be adjusted within the same tab...Mine are set to global anyway....

Do the numbers for each bank under this tab-Engine-Spark-Knock Sensor on a Gen 3 Coyote refer to Bank 1 overall threshold for knock detection?
If so I would assume raising these 30% would desensitize the knock sensors for bank 1 across that RPM range?

Thanks, I have a rotor pack right on top of these 4 sensitive knock sensors, headers and a noisy FEAD....Ive already tested with MS109 to determine this was correct but that tune is locked by the provider just trying to get back to baseline....We already had them 30% desensitized for months and the engine happy....Just trying to replicate that work on my own without the travel, expense and time of finding the real knock cut it again....Though I dont plan to start there...Im letting the tune add at WOT so I would desensitize slowly over time till it matches what Im used to seeing vs temp, load, WB EQ, and MAF flow ect.....

thanks