Thread: fuel trim issues

Tuner in Training

fuel trim issues

so for the last 2 weeks i have had the ltft and o2 readiness turned off got my vve and maf tuned in perfect 14.5 idle 14 light throttle 12.4 wot but when i reactivate my 02's stft stick at -25% and when ltft hit they set at -25 with the stft still at-25 and i got lean to 18-19:1 on my wide band.

can this be bad o2's from having them shut off this way for so long.

Seems doubtful that both sensors just died like that. They still worked while you were tuning, they were just ignored by the computer because you told it to do that.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I think I may have found my problem flashed my as found tune back to the car and my fuel trims cleared up to -6 and stft vary between -3 to+3.

Yet my wide band is saying 17.5 to19 I ordered a new wide band sensor and will hook it up Friday if it?s been that far off I can see why if I was tuning it down I was probably tuning in the 10.5 - 11and around 8 at Wot hope this fixes my issue when I can tune to a correct wide band

Potential Tuner
    What's your wideband setup?

Tuner in Training
    Aem X series with canbus installed in driver side connector pipe no cats long tube headers