Thread: 09 srt challenger - 6.1 - 2.8L SC / Demon injectors. I need advice!

Tuner in Training

09 srt challenger - 6.1 - 2.8L SC / Demon injectors. I need advice!

Cant get this pig to idle right,

build is a 2009 6.1 challenger, 6spd manual, kenne bell 2.8LC 9psi pulley, oem mopar demon (deka) injectors, 148mm throttle body.

I tried to copy and paste injector data from a stock 6.2 demon file and that yielded an idle at around .7 lambda.
    so i played with the IPW/fuel mass tables and the offset table substantially and was able to get it to idle close to 1.0

then i played with my throttle body airflow tables lots to get it to idle at my commanded RPM and clean up the surging. This worked ok but only with sensed MAP disabled. Id like to run with sensed MAP enabled so i flashed that in and BOOM, car idles at like 1500RPM!

So i continued to mess with the throttle body tables and made some changes to spark tables to get it to stay steady at 16* idling. Ive lowered the numbers in these TB tables so much with little effectiveness.

Could somebody be my hero and look at the log and file and see what the hell im doing wrong? I just need to get this thing idling well so I can get to P/T tuning. I have a feeling i have a MAP sensor problem

Car is also forced in Open Loop right now so i dont have fuel trims in my way.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
    2009 srt challenger demon injectors rev#4 current july 20 20.hptidle issues srt july 20-20.hpl
    2009 - SRT8 Challenger 6 speed - Kenne Bell 2.8LC - 520whp (for now)
    2014 - Ram 1500 Sport
    2013 - Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 TDI
    2000 - Silverado 1500 - Turbo 5.3 - work In progress

Tuner in Training
    0650HDodgeDataWebsite.xlsx

try these calibrations

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 88nec View Post
    0650HDodgeDataWebsite.xlsx

try these calibrations
    thanks. i see these are for a slightly smaller injector but ill give em a shot
    2009 - SRT8 Challenger 6 speed - Kenne Bell 2.8LC - 520whp (for now)
    2014 - Ram 1500 Sport
    2013 - Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 TDI
    2000 - Silverado 1500 - Turbo 5.3 - work In progress

Advanced Tuner
    There are a number of issues I see, but definitely start with correcting the injector data. If you are running the same fuel pressure as a hellcat, then that data is incorrect. And it doesn't look like your pressure sensor configuration is right. I don't know what sensors you're running but something is off.

Tuner in Training
    I never thought of fuel pressure differences. That is a good point.