Thread: 2014 Chevy Camero v6 3.6L "Burble tune & Flash"

Potential Tuner

Question 2014 Chevy Camero v6 3.6L "Burble tune & Flash"

Hello,

I was wondering if someone would be able to assist in guiding my tuner in the right direction for what settings need to be adjusted in the HPTuner settings to properly create a custom "Burble" tune that causes "pops & bangs" on deceleration. I originally got this idea from a youtube video from another 2014 v6 Camero (Video Attached) who has this mod. I called and emailed the tuner that did it called "Forza Performance" in Tampa, Florida and they claimed to have never done this tune for my friend. I reached out to a local tuner in my hometown, and he primarily tuners high-performance cars for increased performance, however, he was having trouble figuring out exactly what settings should be adjusted in the HPTuners software to create and pop and bang effect on decelerations. He told me to reach out on his behalf and find out more information as to what settings should be changed to do this, and I can figure out what needs to be done he is willing to do it. In particular, he wanted me to ask what the "decel timing" should be set to, (he needs it to be lower). Attached, is my friend's YouTube video to give you guidance on what I would like the end product to look like on behalf of this tune. Thank you for you time and assistance. Any guidence as to all the settings that should be adjusted in the tuning software would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Adam Roach

Potential Tuner
    Can anyone help give me some suggestions?

Potential Tuner
    Please respond

I was able to do this same thing to my supercharged Monte carlo. I just scanned the car to see how much manifold kpa it made at idle. Did a little driving and took note how much kpa the car had when I chopped the throttle. Then I added negitave timing in that column on the spark table. It was cool at first then got to be annoying and I believe it ruined my 02 sensor after a couple thousand miles