Thread: All channels blank in scanner after writing to pcm from from scanner

Potential Tuner

All channels blank in scanner after writing to pcm from from scanner

I'm having issues after I write calibration in the editor then switch to the scanner.

It will gather info and connect but no info displays in the pids. I can record on the mpvi pro and when I open the log it has all the info.

Any info on why it has issues between the scanner and editor?
    I've tried restarting the scanner, and physically completely disconnecting from the vehicle but still no go. Com port issues or something?

Connect to the vehicle and click re-poll for supported parameters under the vehicle tab. Things should work again.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not seeing that under any tabs. May I ask where to find it? I'm on the newest non beta.

That is in the scanner, you can't miss it.

It says vehicle right at the top left corner.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    They must have removed it on this latest update or something. I don't know exactly what happened but a few channels disappeared so I reloaded my saved layout and channels and it functions now... strange. thanks for the help though.

Latest release, 4.6.3

Potential Tuner
    I swear it wasn't there when I was out in my car... but there it is... I feel foolish. Thank you for taking the time to help me!