Thread: Hey thanks for the add!!

Tuner in Training

Hey thanks for the add!!

My name is John been on the CF for about 10 yrs. with the same username
    Currently have a 900hp c6z and a Yukon Denali that I will be plugging into. For the Yukon, it will just be for turning off the AFM and adjusting some small things. The main reason is to have access to my car without my tuner on site. In other words he can adjust my log and send it back to me to upload if needed.
    Plus, I just think its time I start learning more about the inner workings of a tune from the inside.

Anyhow, I'll be purchasing here soon, still torn between the issues of the MPVI2 pro and the MPVI pro, either way I'll be hooking up external 5v sensors, so looking at getting pro either way.

One thing I did want to ask was about my current laptop. Its the HP envy, I was wondering if that was a decent laptop to start with. Its kind of large, but its also touchscreen.

Thanks for letting me in, look forward to learning more!!!!

Tuner in Training
    Well, I ended up getting the MPVI2 pro.
    I was really overwhelmed when I initially got it, but last weekend I finally hooked it up, used my credits, read file and saved it and made my own adjustments. I also made a 5 min data log on my way to fuel the car up. This software is really cool and I'm very glad I pulled the trigger on purchasing. Its really cool to see the adjustments in real life vs hearing them 2nd hand from your tuner. My first adjust was a simple idle adjustment, but was a huge deal for me.
    ALSO--be prepared for you buddies to ask "can we hook that thing up to my car too" LOL
    Last edited by ~STOLEN~; 10-20-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ~STOLEN~ View Post
    Well, I ended up getting the MPVI2 pro.
    I was really overwhelmed when I initially got it, but last weekend I finally hooked it up, used my credits, read file and saved it and made my own adjustments. I also made a 5 min data log on my way to fuel the car up. This software is really cool and I'm very glad I pulled the trigger on purchasing. Its really cool to see the adjustments in real life vs hearing them 2nd hand from your tuner. My first adjust was a simple idle adjustment, but was a huge deal for me.
    ALSO--be prepared for you buddies to ask "can we hook that thing up to my car too" LOL
    the MPV12pro is pretty nice