Thread: AEM w/HP Scanner

Tuner

AEM w/HP Scanner

I have an AEM wide band and have been told by AEM that it will send A/F reading to the HP scanner from the ODB2 port. I have tried everything I can think of and still not reading A/F ratio.

What PID/channel do I use to read the AEM wide band from the ODB2 port??
    2017 Camaro SS, Flow Tech axle back, Roto Fab, Nick Williams 103 TB, BBK long tube headers, Magnuson 2650, Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection.

Tuner
    Ok I guess I'm slow but I've been trying to get this to work for a year. I finally watched the video from AEM but it still took 3 tries and doing the repolling 3 times it finally pulled up the right PID and the scanner will now log the A/F ratio into HP Tuner scanner.
    2017 Camaro SS, Flow Tech axle back, Roto Fab, Nick Williams 103 TB, BBK long tube headers, Magnuson 2650, Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection.

Senior Tuner
    u sometimes have to change the ecu number or the pid number to get it to read as some are same as factory numbers already used

Advanced Tuner
    Yes. If you have issues with it, check the info log to see which CAN ECU addresses are already in use by OEM devices.