Thread: 2017 Charger 392 shift rpm

2017 Charger 392 shift rpm

Trying to raise shift rpm, firm up shifts and make them a tad quicker. What are the gear ratios for the transmission? Im getting mixed reviews when I search the internet. Ive read you need to multiply gear ratio by OSS to get the proper shift RPM. Also, do you have to change all the shift patterns?? Cant seem to find an index for them. As far as firmness, up the on coming pressure?? And shift speed, can these shift at .250 ok at WOT? sorry such a noob. I can tune the shit out of a 6L80 but trying to bring over some of that knowledge and apply it here. Any and all help is welcome. Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Log SHIFT ID and it will tell you what pattern is being used. There are about 90 patterns in there to choose from.

You can also simply log OSS. If you are familiar with other trans, the concept of lead time should be pretty familiar to you.
    You can also log OSS upshift target.

As far as firmness, speeds and pressures - good luck! Track mode already does a pretty good job.
    Last edited by spoolboy; 07-28-2020 at 11:17 AM.
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

What are the gear ratios? I’ve seen conflicting results on gears 1-4?

Advanced Tuner
    I told you to go North and you're asking about going West.
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    Log SHIFT ID and it will tell you what pattern is being used. There are about 90 patterns in there to choose from.

You can also simply log OSS. If you are familiar with other trans, the concept of lead time should be pretty familiar to you.
    You can also log OSS upshift target.

As far as firmness, speeds and pressures - good luck! Track mode already does a pretty good job.
    i am trying to log shift id, i dont see it in the channels list.

Advanced Tuner
    Send a ticket into support. Ask them to add it.