Thread: Buoght licenses when I bought unit, still not here

Potential Tuner

Buoght licenses when I bought unit, still not here

Hi, hoping for some help. When I bought my MPVI2, I also bought 1 license. The unit showed up within a couple of days, but no licenses. I opened a support ticket, 228949, which was responded to with resync the device. I resynced, still no credit. And, no response to the email advising that it didn't work. I kinda need that credit, because I need to get my vehicle going. What needs to be done to get the credit I bought?
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 07-30-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Above post edited to correct information. And, spoke to Gideon at HP, where he clarified that the MPVI2 does not come with any extra licenses. I thought I'd read in there somewhere that it came with one license, and I thought I needed a second one. Turns out that I read it wrong, so my fault. Going to buy a second license, get my truck going and tuck into a tasty crow sammich.
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 07-30-2020 at 12:03 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    looks like Gideon responded about an hour ago to this ticket and you even responded to him just 10 minutes ago so it seems like our sales staff is already closely engaged & involved in resolving your issue.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"