Thread: Re-activate remote door locks via mpvi2

Potential Tuner

Re-activate remote door locks via mpvi2

Hey all, 1st post here. Long time DS preadator user, brand new hp convert. As the title states, is it possible to re activate the remote door locks/keyless entry in my 06 magnum RT via hp?
    Many years ago i fried my original pcm and had a junkyard pcm programmed with my vin & tune. Has worked fine all along with the exception that the. Factory keyfob, keyless entry has never worked with the replacement pcm.
    Last edited by 1320mopar; 07-31-2020 at 09:27 AM.

I know this thread is old, but I figured I would throw it up there. There is a program called FCADiag that helps you tap into the body controller. I had to use it to program new keys, disable TPMS and adjusted headlight voltage. I think you can turn off the CAN Bus LED light issue as well, but I don't have LED lights so I didn't bother with it.

You do need a regular old OBD2 reader. I have had success with two Dodges with my OBDLink MX reader. If you are familiar with Ford's ForScan, it is somewhat similar.

I hope this helps!
    Sorry for asking a lot of probably stupid questions, I'm trying to learn. Thank you in advance for any information you have provided me

Potential Tuner
    thanks!