Thread: New to me C6Z06 problems

Tuner in Training

New to me C6Z06 problems

i lost my turbo c5z to fire so i bought a c6z to fill the void. the car is a ported " fixed" heads, big cam (specs unknown), stock intake and tb car. it runs great wide open throttle but the drive-ability and real light throttle driving sucks! it has an audible light misfire/shudder under acceleration. i've went through alot mechanically the only thing left is to 100% verify fuel pressure and a compression check, when time off permits. im really leaning towards the tune just might be bad. any experienced eyes care to look at the tune and logs?

thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    check PM
    Abdulaziz T Hadi - E-mail: [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    hello,

did you get this fixed? i have the same issue.

thanks

Tuner
    A good starting point for calibrating a modified LS7's idle and part-throttle driveabiilty is a thread elsewhere on this forum.
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 07-14-2021 at 03:35 PM.
    Hib Halverson
    Just Another Tuner in Training.

Tuner in Training
    thank you, ill check it out.

Tuner
    What year is your ZO6?

Just looking at spark in the calibration you posted and seeing that the high octane and low octane spark tables are the same, I'd say whomever wrote your existing calibration was a hacker rather than a tuner.

Based on that and assuming the rest of the cal is as f'ed up as the two spark tables, I'd say you have some work ahead of you to get the drivablity right.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Hib Halverson; 07-14-2021 at 03:39 PM.
    Hib Halverson
    Just Another Tuner in Training.

Tuner in Training
    its a 2009. and yes im pissed. i found out after getting HP tuners that he never touched the MAF table and set my PE table to 1.8 to get me off the dyno. I'm teaching myself how to tune lol.