Thread: Commanded Equivalence Ratio going to Stoich at WOT

Tuner

Commanded Equivalence Ratio going to Stoich at WOT

like the title says, my Commanded EQ ratio is going to stoich at WOT at and above 5200rpm. I've been trying to fatten up the PR and Airmass tables to combat the issue, but would like to know what is causing the commanded EQ ratio to go to Stoich at WOT.

Tune and Log attached.... go to 1:32 in the log, you can see the EQ ratio going to Stoich and you can see the fuel trims are being populated as well instead of being at 0 when at WOT.

WOT threshold is set at ~2.7 volts.

2012 Challenger, 392 based 426, M6 Transmission with 2.9 Whipple, twin fuel pumps w/return, 3" exhaust with long tube headers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Very likely you are hitting a toque limit. I don't have time to look at the data now, but more than likely you need to work on torque tables or torque limit tables.

Tuner
    says we cant open the HPT file.. you using a older version or is it locked
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Advanced Tuner
    Don't know if its the actual cause of the issue but FA enrichment seems to decay when your "Throttle Torque Source" changes from "Pedal" to "VSS Limit"

Could it be your peak ariflow WOT settings? (14064) getting any DTCs? FYI... Your engine displacement is set to 5.7.
    Last edited by McCloud; 09-10-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by McCloud View Post
    Could it be your peak ariflow WOT settings? (14064) getting any DTCs? FYI... Your engine displacement is set to 5.7.

was told the engine displacement needs to be set to that of the OEM ecu/engine regardless of the actual displacement.....

no DTC's....

The thing is that it isn't at WOT when it goes out of power enrichment. the throttle is closing there when it's shifting, says its manual so makes sense.. try power shifting it?

Also your cutoffs are at 6800 and you reach 6810 rpms.. its going to cut fuel and throttle on its own there..

Start by raising your Fuel cutoff to something like 6900 and go from there. it should at the least not cut fuel right away. but shifting earlier might help

Senior Tuner
    Sorry but not seeing any stoich fueling anywhere in that run. I see the blips in between gears, but thats because you still have all your FSO for torque management enabled. Go to Engine->Torque Management->General and every single spot you see "Use FSO" make sure they are all disabled.

You want to stick with just spark for torque management, easy way to pop a piston letting the ECU pull fuel for any torque related management.