Thread: 2.0 stuck, hitting a wall for more power

Tuner

2.0 stuck, hitting a wall for more power

Looking to push my 2.0 a little further but I hit a wall and cant seem to get passed. The only limiter I see is Turbo FMEM but that?s not until 4900 rpm. I have already increased the turbo airflow limit, maybe I need to up that some more. But my goal is to have more torque above 3000. What I dont understand is that in my 1st log at WOT the car only gets a reported 240 tq and 1.97 air load. But doing a second long moments later while still driving, at part throttle 70%-75% throttle, I can get a reported 265 tq and 2.05 air load at 3400 rpm an holds 250 tq until I let off.
    I don?t log my map points anymore so I can get better resolution but whe I did, at WOT it goes?.
    RPM Map points
    2000 9
    2500 9
    3000 9
    3500 8
    4000 8
    4500 6 7
    5000 6 7
    5500 0 11
    6000 0 11
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

WOT log.hpl
    part throttle.hpl

Don't know why but my tune wont upload. Here is a link to it on my Google drive.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VG-...ew?usp=sharing

Need you approve access to the tune file via google drive

Tuner
    Should be good now, sorry, thought it was shareable.

Tuner
    Anyone got any ideas?

Advanced Tuner
    Looking at the airflow limits for the turbo, it seems like it might be a similar turbo to what the Mustang has... Just a guess, the values are pretty close to the 2.3 stock values.

As I understand, a "Turbo FMEM" airlimit source is the turbo airflow limit table, so you might just have to go a lot higher.

Here's my current airflow limits:
    airflow_limit_v18.png

Which are a copy/paste from an HRI 2.3 Focus RS tune.

Tuner
    So upping the airflow table got rid of the turbo fmem, but the car still feels no better than stock. I noticed that I get more air load and torque is higher during part throttle. In the log, I very slowly increase throttle and as soon as I get into wot, torque and air load go down by about 30 tq. I can repeat this every time.

Any other helpful tips?