Thread: Operating System ID Different Error

Potential Tuner

Operating System ID Different Error

I tried to use a used Diablosport Trinity 2 on my Hptuned (remote tune with RTD & RTD flasher software) 2014 Challenger R/T manual, but the Diablosport loaded the tune from the old automatic challenger. Now my car barely runs, but I can't restore my previous tune due to the error. Any ideas?

Tuner
    did your two tunes have different operating systems? if so, you have to make a duplicate copy of the tune with operating system that will load then do a compare with the tune that will allow the car to run, then copy all of the differences from the tune that will allow the car to run to the tune that will allow the tune to load..... then load that tune to the car.
    Last edited by rich s; 08-01-2020 at 10:37 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rich s View Post
    did your two tunes have different operating systems? if so, you have to make a duplicate copy of the tune with operating system that will load then do a compare with the tune that will allow the car to run, then copy all of the differences from the tune that will allow the car to run to the tune that will allow the tune to load..... then load that tune to the car.
    I have an RTD though. I don't have the capability to edit/view those changes.