Thread: Can't Get injectors to lower fuel trim

Can't Get injectors to lower fuel trim

Hey I've been trying to reduce the fuel in my car and i can't seem to tune out the fuel using the MAF. I have a set of 96lb injectors from HPI Injectors. When I'm in the gas it seems to try and pull some of the fuel but as soon as i put it in neutral to coast the engine is again flooded with fuel. What ever help anyone can provide please assist.
    I've attached a copy of my file along with the injector data. Please let me know what I'm missing I've been tuning this car all day with no help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tobb14; 08-03-2020 at 08:00 PM. Reason: let out a file

Why does that flow rate data seems so wrong?

What the hell are they basing that 96lb/hr injectors data off of?

In the speadsheet data is shows it's flowing 96lb/hr at 245kpa, nobody does that. Everybody else is either 3 bar or 4 bar pressure.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Injectors

The problem is i can't look at the raw data and call BS. I'm now in the process of getting smarter on injector data.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by tobb14 View Post
    The problem is i can't look at the raw data and call BS. I'm now in the process of getting smarter on injector data.
    Check to see if pintle cap didn't come off. I had one come off and spray double. Also had 1 spray nothing. There flow rate is at 43.5lbs. At 58lb rail pressure injectors would be well over 110lbs
    Last edited by mrcanby; 08-07-2021 at 10:37 AM.