Thread: injector data

Potential Tuner

injector data

looking for anyone that has injector data on some AUS injectors. the fuel mass vs inj pw data for AUS 925cc injectors part number is 10093-925. using the 1000cc data from FIC I can get the car to idle perfect and solid AFR but drivability is crap. the original data I have it idles alll the way lean and drives good. only way I can get the idle AFR good on the original data is having the idle section of my VE bank 1 table to 120%. the only data I have that I know is right is off the data sheet that came with them but that shows only min PW and offset. to anyone that can steer me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated!!!

Advanced Tuner
    have you tried using the data from both?? Just tell it what it wants to behave how you want it to. Don't get caught up into the data to much. Also i've seen some people just multiply the data by the amount of difference between the two sets of injectors. so if you had 800cc injectors and went to 1000cc you would just multiply the data by 1.25 for the increase of size.... not the best of way to do it but it works, no different than tuning STFT\LTFT
    6.4 Whipple Diamond pistons Manley rods, Demon Plus Cam

i don't have data for AUS .. i tried to use a "common" matched injector for a long time with out any success .. purchased FIC1300's plugged in the data (3 tables pw mass pressure and voltage) idles perfect pulls like a freight train ..
    i tried ID and FIC data too.. didn't work for my "common" injectors