Thread: First time using HP Tuners - Updating Fuel Pump Voltage

Potential Tuner

First time using HP Tuners - Updating Fuel Pump Voltage

I just got my HP Tuners this week and after some trial and error, it solved my issue. I drive a 2014 SS sedan with LSA, 4" cai, catless, stock fp(ZL1), LSA stock injectors, stock pulley. I was losing fuel pressure. So I licensed the FPCM and upped the Min Desired Pressure to 58psi. That didn't solve my problem. Then I increased the Fuel system min voltage to what's attached. That solved the problem. However, now I've seen psi in the 70-80 range for about 10 seconds from 2,000 to 750 rpm. I'm worried about burning out the fuel pump. Any recommendations on what I've done with the voltage? Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I'd just copy all the stock ZL1 value in the fuel settings and the FSCM for starters

Potential Tuner
    I tried that but it caused rough idle and stalling.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by yebbey2 View Post
    I tried that but it caused rough idle and stalling.
    You will have to re-adjust the VVE due to the change in fuel pressure. Calibrations vary in fuel pressure in the low flow desired table depending on year, make and model. This is most likely what happened to cause your idle problems. I had this issue when utilizing a CTSV FSCM on my Silverado.
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8