Thread: Problems with showing correct voltage values rear O2's in trend plot

Potential Tuner

Problems with showing correct voltage values rear O2's in trend plot

When I look at my rear O2 voltage values on the left side of my screendump from VCM scanner these values(only rear O2's) does not correspond with any of the twelve O2 parameters available .
    This means I can not get a plot of my rear O2's showing plot's with the values indicated on the lines in left field .

On this screen dump B1S2 show 0.780 volt , but not any of the OS2's selected in the chart show this value ..............

This mean my plot of rear O2's are useless .

Anyone has experienced this or am I doing something wrong ?

HP tuner bug o2 sensor logging.jpg

Senior Tuner
    the pid list and chart v time arnt always in perfect sink

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the reply .

On the PID list my rear O2 values are not 100% equal to each other which is correct . But in the chart both rear o2 sensor values are 100% equal all the time (wrong ) and also does not correspond with the values in the PID list

My front O2's shows same values in PID list and on chart all the time .

I was planning to use these values to verify the efficiency of my cat converters but when chart apperantly show wrong values/signales I have to use my Autel scanner to get correct values from my rear O2's

Senior Tuner
    are u using the gear symbol with the green tick ? that only shows logged pids to choose from so the rears should show up, is it just a timing delay thing ( as rears are further downstream so will take longer compared to a change at engine) as if the data is correct just not in sink u can use filters to delay it or speed it up, the speed up will only be viewable after u finish logging, also logging heaps of the same pid can skew things sometimes