Thread: Bought MVPI-Pro about 2.5-3 years ago, account not found online

Potential Tuner

Bought MVPI-Pro about 2.5-3 years ago, account not found online

So I found out HP tuners moved to a new system so I registered a new account. How can I get the activation key I need for my MPVI-Pro? The serial number is on the unit.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Create a new account, we updated our website several years ago when the MPVI2 was released.

If you need your application key please open a support ticket so that we can assist you in getting that information.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Thank you. I got my app key through support and it shows I have 8/10 credits for GM. But I still can't save a file that I've modified- it tells me I don't have a license. When I click on the information it shows I have 8/10 licenses. How do I use a license to save my file?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by studman403 View Post
    Thank you. I got my app key through support and it shows I have 8/10 credits for GM. But I still can't save a file that I've modified- it tells me I don't have a license. When I click on the information it shows I have 8/10 licenses. How do I use a license to save my file?
    open a support ticket, or reopen the one you already had for further assistance regarding your credits.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"