Thread: Resync Interface not showing new credits that have been purchased.

Resync Interface not showing new credits that have been purchased.

Anyone having a problem getting their credits today? I bough 4 credits today in the morning with no problem, but now I can't get my other 4 credits that I purchased in the evening to show up after resyncing my interface.

in the past two hours I have made two sepearate purchases of two credits on each purchase and when I resync my interface all it says is reading from interface----->submitting request to the HP tuners server----->downloading response completed. Processed. --------------->Resync complete, but it wont add my credits.

On the Hp tuners site under my account for the device it says 742 credits purchase but on my VCM Editor under the blue button with the "i" VCM suite information it only says 738 credits purchased and used.

I've must of resync 30 times and nothing. I've never have had this issues and I really need them dam credits right now. Beyond frustrated!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by regorih View Post
    Anyone having a problem getting their credits today? I bough 4 credits today in the morning with no problem, but now I can't get my other 4 credits that I purchased in the evening to show up after resyncing my interface.

in the past two hours I have made two sepearate purchases of two credits on each purchase and when I resync my interface all it says is reading from interface----->submitting request to the HP tuners server----->downloading response completed. Processed. --------------->Resync complete, but it wont add my credits.

On the Hp tuners site under my account for the device it says 742 credits purchase but on my VCM Editor under the blue button with the "i" VCM suite information it only says 738 credits purchased and used.

I've must of resync 30 times and nothing. I've never have had this issues and I really need them dam credits right now. Beyond frustrated!
    Yes, I'm having the exact same problem, I've tried installing latest version and still does not show my credits!

Just tried right now and it worked. might want to give it a shot